Cranberry Ginseng Tea
Cool: 2 hours Servings: 5
- 2 cups of water
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 table spoons of ginseng powder
- 1 mint tea bag
- 2 cups of cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup of carbonated water, chilled
- Edible flowers, such as nasturtiums or pansies
- In a small saucepan bring 2 cups of water to boiling. Remove from heat. Add green, ginseng, and mint tea bags. Cover; let steep 10 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Cool at room temperature, covered, for 2 hours. Transfer to a pitcher; add cranberry juice and carbonated water. Sprinkle with edible flowers. Serve over ice cubes. Store remaining tea, covered, in refrigerator up to 2 days. Makes 5 or 6 servings.