Time: 45 minutes
200 grams flour
120 grams granulated sugar
100 grams butter (softened)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
100 milliliters milk
20 grams of ginseng coffee
1 teaspoon rum
5 ginseng dark chocolate pieces (cut into smaller pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and sugar in one bowl.
- Heat the milk without bringing it to a boil and dissolve the ginseng coffee inside.
- Quickly beat the eggs, butter, milk, ginseng coffee mixture, and the rum in another bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients, quickly mixing just enough for the ingredients to be incorporated.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and fill them to 3/4 with the batter.
- Place the chocolate pieces into the muffin batter, they should be completely submerged in the batter.
- Bake the muffins for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven, cool them on a wire rack and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.